Performance advantages and operating instructions of sanitary class quick installation butterfly valves
Advantages of sanitary quick installation butterfly valve
1. The rubber sealing ring and valve plate are imported parts, ensuring the performance and use of stainless steel sanitary butterfly valves.
2. The valve body adopts high-precision CNC lathe precision turning, ensuring the reliable interchangeability of stainless steel sanitary butterfly valves, avoiding the trouble of replacing rubber that cannot guarantee performance.
3. Sanitary butterfly valve stems are embedded with nylon bushings to reduce friction and provide flexible and convenient opening.
4. The diameter of the sanitary butterfly valve body is equal to the inner diameter of the pipe. When opened, a narrow and streamlined valve plate follows the flow of fluid. Large flow rate, low resistance. It can withstand large operating torque and is not easy to break.
5. The opening and closing range of sanitary butterfly valves is 90 degrees, and can be fixed every 15 degrees. Adjustable, fast opening and closing, easy to operate.
6. The valve body of the sanitary grade quick installation butterfly valve adopts detachable connection, with simple structure and convenient maintenance.
7. The design is lightweight and beautiful, with a bright, non sticky surface and no burrs.
8. Sanitary butterfly valves undergo strict strength and sealing tests to ensure quality.
9. Conduct at least 30000 fatigue life tests on samples to ensure their service life.
Maintenance and Operation Instructions for Sanitary Fast Install Butterfly Valves
1. Before installing sanitary grade valves, the pipes and valves should be cleaned, and the sealing surface should be free of scratches and dirt to avoid internal leakage or reduce the product's service life.
2. During installation, carefully check whether the connection method of the clamp is correct. A sealing ring should be installed at the connection between the stainless steel clamp and the quick install butterfly valve to ensure a reliable seal at the connection between the quick install butterfly valve and the pipeline. Both horizontal and vertical pipes can be installed.
3. After the installation of the quick install butterfly valve and the passage of the pressure medium, turn the handle 90 ° to check the internal and external seals. If there is no leakage, it can be put into normal use.
4. If there is still internal leakage when the butterfly valve is closed during use, the sealing ring must be replaced and installed correctly before putting into use.
5. Quick install butterfly valves are generally used to connect and disconnect media, and can also be used to regulate flow. However, do not install quick install butterfly valves in systems that require strict regulation of media flow.